Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Bachelor Joe: The Good Life

Bachelor Joe says; A lot of people say that being a single dude, like myself, has it's perks. Truth is........ it's better than you think. My life is one glorious day after another.
Here is a graph about how sweet you think my life is vs how sweet it actually is.

What You Think                                                              The Truth is:


-Leaving the seat up                                                      - Shitting with the door open
-Eating unhealthy food                                                   - Passing out from  taco bell 
                                                                                                comma 
-Action movies!                                                               - Crying to the notebook
-Hitting on chicks @ the bar                                          - Sitting alone at the bar
-More time for hobbies                                                   - Magic the Gathering
-Free time for video games                                           - 10th level prestige
-Teasing friends for being in                                         - Dirty hookers
 a relationship

See my life rulez more than one would think.

*I don't actually own  a power glove, my childhood sucked
**I do not support hooking and other illegal sex acts, I just pay for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment